- Sometimes the breaking of the drivers’ door handle and your glasses is not a portent of doom. (just annoying inconvenience)
- A morning person can get 3 night owls into a van, as long as it’s still dark out.
- No room party means more room in the van.
- 4 lady costumers, and their luggage barely fit in my van.
- Harris Ranch is still tasty.
- When 4 ladies drive, stopping, for any reason, is not a problem.
- I am incapable of making dry ice “work”
- If I bring food, no matter how tasty, I still will not eat it, and choose to buy food else where.
- You can’t go home again.
- I really, really, hate the sinks in the Hyatt.
- Awww Wedding, and brownies.
- Solving (hahah) someone else's “boy troubles” was way more fun than dealing with my own ever was. I can be on a panel with Bonnie Burton and not make a complete fool of myself.
- People Love Pinkie Pie.
- The grass is always greener on the other side.
- My need for kigurumi pajamas grows
- If there is a panel I want to see, I will be on a panel against it, or even worse forget all about it.
- My “Drunk Quest” does not bring all the boys to the yard.
- I am a Sword and a Laser.
- Comic book shoes and a dress with a Tardis on it, my new geek girl uniform.
- Reminding someone you know them because they are in your WoW guild, is both awkward and awesome.
- Sadly sometimes costumes are too much work, and geeky shirt will have to do.
- How can a 9am panel on Sunday be so full?
- I found a Jamba Juice. Pink Starburst from the secret menu FTW!
- Further adventures can be had outside of the Con.
- I could never live in a house (no matter how adorable) between a Der Wienerschnitzel and a Fosters Freeze.
- Watching a child play Mine Craft makes me car sick
- Korean Spa is the bestest things ever.
- Korean shaved ice is the bestest thing ever.
- The last 2 hours of the drive home are still the worst.
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
So I am trying to get in the habit of posting on my blog regularly. Even if it's just a link dump.
I love The Oatmeal
brilliant, clever, and just giggle puddle funny Besides anyone who can defend Tesla and Grammar has got to be awesome.
In case you didn't know, The Oatmeal is in a bit of a legal kerfuffle. I won't go in to it since other have already done so, much better than I ever could.
In following this case, I have found to very good law blogs. PopeHat.com and LoweringTheBar.net They aren't the kind of blog I'll read every day, but I will certainly check in regularly, and look to them for coverage of legal matters that interest me in the future.
Speaking of comics, Comic Rocket, which is in beta. Allows you to save your place in the back log of webcomics your reading. Say, if like me, you are late finding Dresden Codak, or Order of the Stick, or Dork Tower, Comic Rocket will allow you to follow the comic from the beginning, keeping your place as you read. No trying to keep a tab open, or writing page numbers on post it notes. Comic Rocket has changed my internet habits.
I can haz?
My next crafty project. I already have the shoes, I just need to pick the comic.
Anime Expo 2012 Cosplay Pics + Video
An army of wall mounted Teddy Ruxpins verbalize the emotional status of the internet.
There's really nothing else to say.