Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finis

So I'm going to start posting crafts and projects that I have completed. I plan to try and post something every Monday. I know today is not Monday, but this could have been posted on Monday 9/13, but I just didn't get around to it.

SteamPunk Octopus handkerchief Finished

This is a silk handkerchief that I painted and gave as a gift to the author Gail Carriger, who's Parasol Protectorate books I really enjoy. Miss Carriger attended a tea and signing at my local (an most awesome) independent book seller Mysterious Galaxy. She was funny and charming, although I bet really tired from her very busy book tour. (she only recently returned from Australia) I am glad to say she was very pleased by her gift.

The design I used for the SteamPunk Octopus is a hand embroidery design from Urban Threads, the handkerchief and all other supplies are from Dharma Trading Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment