Monday, July 2, 2012

Habit


So I am trying to get in the habit of posting on my blog regularly. Even if it's just a link dump.

I love The Oatmeal
 So much of his stuff is brilliant, clever, and just giggle puddle funny Besides anyone who can defend Tesla and Grammar has got to be awesome.

In case you didn't know, The Oatmeal is in a bit of a legal kerfuffle. I won't go in to it since other have already done so, much better than I ever could.

In following this case, I have found to very good law blogs. PopeHat.com and LoweringTheBar.net They aren't the kind of blog I'll read every day, but I will certainly check in regularly, and look to them for coverage of legal matters that interest me in the future.























Speaking of comics, Comic Rocket, which is in beta.  Allows you to save your place in the back log of webcomics your reading.  Say, if like me, you are late finding Dresden Codak, or Order of the Stick, or Dork Tower, Comic Rocket will allow you to follow the comic from the beginning, keeping your place as you read.  No trying to keep a tab open, or writing page numbers on post it notes. Comic Rocket has changed my internet habits.



So this is happening. Yay internet.


So these are real.











I can haz?








My next crafty project. I already have the shoes, I just need to pick the comic.









 I'm all greeneyed jealous over this lovely Daiblo3 Demon Hunter costume from Anime Expo 2012 Cosplay Pics + Video
















 An army of wall mounted Teddy Ruxpins verbalize the emotional status of the internet.


There's really nothing else to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment