Friday, June 29, 2012

Finis Friday

My new and improved workroom is not quite ready for it's premier. So instead I am posting some other projects I have finished.

This project, using old jeans,  had been sitting around for ever. I finally did it. I'm not all that thrilled with the finished product.  I may try it again, making a bigger more bucket like something.
Yarn "bowls" I love these. They turned out so well.  The purple one has a handle, so you can carry your yarn on your wrist and knit while you walk around.













 Goggles for my Octopus. The Octopus I had purchased at last year's Gas Light Gathering. To make him a steampunk-o-pus I used faux tooled leather (felt) as the hood, and bottle tops to make the lenses. I added the D ring so I could leash him, and random copper studs, to complete the Steampunk affect.
This was my first attempt at a pretty spiffy spat/leg warmer knitting pattern. I'm going to knit them again in a more steamy color.
These arm warmers from the same designer as the pattern above, were so fun to knit. I'm thinking Christmas presents for everyone!

















This seal is here just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment